UV-Cero 300 air disinfection system
Effective and environmentally friendly virus elimination without the use of chemical
In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we have worked with a team of
virologists and physicists to develop a revolutionary air decontamination system.
The effectiveness of our UV-Cero 300 system was tested in October 2020 by the Photonics
Department of the GMBU Research Institute in Jena, a founding member of the Konrad Zuse
Association. The test report showed that our system achieves an efficiency rate of 99.9%
on neutralised viruses (SARS incl. Covid-19 and mutants / influenza and others).
The air is drawn in through an ingenious system of channels where it is subjected to intense UV-C
irradiation for just under two seconds, the length of time which is necessary to destroy the DNA
structure of any viruses present and to inactivate all living cells.
UV-Cero 300 is ideal for installation and operation in enclosed spaces with an air volume of up to
100m³, but it is also able to disinfect up to 300m³ per hour. If the space is larger, we recommend
the addition of a second unit so that the room can be purified at a faster rate.
Please read the enclosed instructions to decide on the optimum position for installation to ensure
that the air vents on both sides are unobstructed and that the noise level is kept to the minimum.
The unit can also be optionally connected to the control module via touch-panel you can
program time frames in which the unit is power off or works with a higher power.
- Service-friendly and maintenance-free / Easy to install, no filters to change
- Ultra-efficient performance / Powerful UV-C irradiation and an ingenious channelling system
- Made in Germany / All manufacturing stages completed in-house
- Full control over materials and safety standard
- Produced in accordance with EU directives
- Material: Powder-coated metal
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40° C
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Tube output: 96 W (4 x 24W)
- UV-C wavelength Main line of spectrum: 254nm
- Air flow rate: 150 - 300 m³/hr (adjustable 50 - 100%)
- Noise level: 38 - 54 dB (depending on fan control)
- Suspension system: Wall/ceiling mounted
- Operating time: 9,000 hrs per tube (gradual power reduction thereafter)
- Mains voltage: 220-240 V AC
- Power connection: IEC socket
- Mains cable: 1.8m with earthing contact plug (other lengths on request)
- Dimensions: 1102.4 x 516 x 154 (L x H x D in millimetres)
- Total weight: 14,00 kg